The Main 2 factors in search engine optimization are: 1. On-page SEO and 2. Off-page SEO.
In planning that design of a website, we focus on on-page SEO before jumping into off-page SEO.
We build web pages around keyword and keyword phrases we know business prospects are searching Google. It is really that simple….Oh no not simple but smart! We build website and make sure your website is find-able.
Some on-page SEO factors are:
1. Always provide meta title and description in your page’s header. Content management systems like WordPress have plugin’s that make it easy for all users to change in a matter of minutes. We find sites all the time
2. Always provide meta tags for social media sites, so clients and prospects can share your websites on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
4. Tag your web page section headings with tag (h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6) properly and make sure to use only one H1 tag in a single page.
5. Create specific alt tags for all images, so they can be found in Google images.
6. Create and make sure your Google sitemap updates when your website content changes, so google will crawl, understand and index your website. A Sitemap gives Google and other search engines a way to map out your website.