11 Easy steps to ADA, w3c Compliance
1. Provide Alt text to images.
2. Label tags on form elements.
3. Add closed captions of audio and video.
4. Create color contrast that meets minimum threshold
5. Make Links descriptive
6. Don’t use color as the only indicator of meaning
7. Font sizes should be above 18 point
8. If there are input errors, it should be shown in text to the users – errors handline
9. Your entire website should be able to be navigated using tab on your keyboard.
10. Use flexible time limits for you sites, add an option for users to click
for mor time.
11. Provide skip navigation links so users can skip nav menus, widgets (recent posts)
and things that are repetitive